SOE / COE ENTRANCE TEST FOR 8th Class/Jr.INTERMEDIATE
2017 - 18
Application for admission in to 8th class /Jr.Intermediate
Select Applying Class
10th Hall Ticket No :
1. Student Name :
2. Gender :
3. Father's Name :
4. Date of Birth :
5. Caste :
6. Sub-caste :
SELECT SUB CASTE
Goudu (in the Agency tracts)
7. Are you belongs to PTG( Primitive Tribal Group) :
8. Are you a Physically handicapped(PHC) :
9. School presently studying (7th/10th Class) address (2016-17) :
10. Medium opted for appearing Entrance test(Telugu/English) :
11. Aadhar Number:
12. Ration Card Number:
13. Annual Income of the parent:
14. Native District :
15. Complete Parental Address with PIN & Contact No :
16. Contact Number:
( 9999999999 )
17. Option for Examination center:
Select Examination Center
APTWRS (G) Paderu
APTWRS (B) RC Varam
APTWRS (B) KR Puram
APTWRS (G) Vissannapeta
APTWRS (B) Nagarjunasagar
SKBM.High School, AT Agraharam, Guntur
APTWRS (B) Yerragodapalem
APTWRS (B) Chittedu
ZP High School, Dargamitta, Nellore
APTWRS COE, Srikalahasthi
APTWRS (B) Gollaladoddi
APTWRS (G) Rayachoti
APTWRS (G) Nandyala at Panyam
Name of the College with Address
No. of Seats
College of Excellence (PTG),Malli
School of Excellence, Vishkapatnam
School of Excellence, Parvatipuram at Jogimpeta
College of Excellence, Vissannapeta
School of Excellence, Srikalahasthi
School of Excellence,Srisailam Dam
College of Excellence,Thanakallu
College of Excellence (PTG), Yerragondapalem
All the above notified seats in (04) COEs will be filled through the Entrance Test and in case of (04) SOEs, the left over seats (after filling with the passed out 10th class students from the respective institutions) only will be filled through the entrance test.
1. All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing 10th class March - 2017 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools and should have secured B2 grade(7 points) in aggregate and also secure B2 grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2017.
2. All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing for 7th class March - 2017 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance to admit in SOEs.
3. Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
4. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum for College students, Rs. 60000/-for school students.
5. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
1. 100% seats are reserved for STs only.
2. 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
IV. Submission of Application Form:
1. All the eligible ST students only shall apply online.
2. Hall tickets will be generated online immediately after submission of the form online.Hall ticket generated should be printed by the candidate.
3. No postal correspondence will be entertained.
4. Last date for applying online is
V. Mode of Entrance test:
The entrance test will be for 100 marks contains 100 questions from 1. General English 25 Marks, 2. Mathematics 25 Marks, 3. Physical Science 25 Marks, 4. Biology 25 Marks from Xth standard syllabus (In each subject multiple choice questions 5, filling the blanks questions 10 and Short answer type questions 10).
The entrance test will be for 100 marks contain 100 questions from 1. General English 25 marks, 2. Mathematics 25 marks, 3. General Science 25 marks, 4. Social Studies 25 marks from 7th Standard syllabus (In each subject multiple choice questions 5, filling the blanks questions 10 and Short answer type questions 10).